Tena Flex Maxi Medium Waist 71 102cm 1806ml
Free Delivery on orders over $50
TENA Flex Maxi is easier and quicker to change than traditional disposable briefs. Highly rated by carers of patients who are bed bound or who require assistance. The unique belted brief is designed to minimise the need for lifting, and has been proven to reduce the risk of back strain on carers and makes changing less intrusive for the wearer.
The thin discreet design with FeelDry™ technology provides outstanding dryness. The breathable Air-Dry Layer™ backsheet lets the air circulate preventing dampness on the skin and improving user comfort. Its shape leaves the hips and thighs uncovered preventing chafing or sweatiness.
Ideal for heavy absorbency needs and specifically for those with special care needs.
TENA Flex Maxi features:
- FeelDry™ gives outstanding dryness, through quick inlet absorption and excellent retention
- Waist belt for easier handling for all body shapes
- Breathable backsheet™ lets the air circulate, improving user comfort and reducing skin problems
- Elastic Fit™ waist elastics for a snug, body-close fit
- Wetness indicator to show when the product needs to be changed
- Curved leg elastics ensure snug and comfortable fit around the legs
- Leakage Barrier for maximum leakage security
- Odour Control™ for total freshness
|Profile||PKT X 22|
Spend over $50 on any online order to receive FREE delivery. Orders below $50 will incur a $7.95 inc GST.
Click here to view Independence Australia's complete shipping policy.