Cavilon Durable Barrier Cream 2g
Free Delivery on orders over $50
3M™ Cavilon™ Durable Barrier Cream is a unique moisturising barrier cream that provides durable, long-lasting production from bodily fluids while moisturising the skin. The unique, polymer based formula provides a breathable barrier1 to promote skin health in patients at risk for skin damage from incontinence. The cream vanishes into the skin1, is fragrance free, does not clog briefs and absorbent products1, allows for easy visualisation of the skin and resists wash-off. Cavilon Durable Barrier Cream contains a unique blend of 3M polyers and dimethicone for skin protection as well as conditioning ingredients for moisturisation. Unlike typical barrier products, Cavilon Durable Barrier Cream is both durable and concentrated. This means it last longer and you use less per application then typical creams and ointments.
- Maintains and improves skin integrity
- Reduces nursing time – lasts up to 3 to 4 washes and doesn't need to be removed
- Reduced product costs – use less per application and doesn’t clog incontinence pads¹
- Allows tapes and dressings to adhere to the skin
- Skin friendly hypoallergenic and pH balanced
1. Hart J. Assessment of the incontinence pad blocking potential of 3M™ Cavilon™ Durable Barrier Cream compared with Sudocrem™ and Zinc and Castor Oil. Nursing Scotland 2002, Issue: July/August.
Spend over $50 on any online order to receive FREE delivery. Orders below $50 will incur a $7.95 inc GST.
Click here to view Independence Australia's complete shipping policy.