Foamlite 5.5 Cm X 12 Cm
Free Delivery on orders over $50
FoamLite™ ConvaTec dressings have been designed specifically for the management of low to non-exuding chronic and acute wounds. FoamLite™ ConvaTec dressing is a thin foam dressing with a breathable film and perforated, gentle, skin friendly silicone adhesive.†1 FoamLite™ ConvaTec dressing is flexible and conforms†1 to the body even in awkward locations.
Features and benefits:
- Flexible and conformable†1
- Viral and bacterial barrier†1
- Can be cut to shape*
- Soft, gentle and light
- Adhesive does not stick to gloves or itself†
- Easy to apply, reposition and remove†1, 2
- Water/shower proof†1
- Maximum recommended wear time 7 days*
Areas of use:
Acute, chronic, low to non-exuding wounds such as
- skin tears
- skin abrasions
- partial thickness burns
* Please refer to FoamLite™ ConvaTec dressing package insert for complete instructions for use
† As demonstrated in vitro
1. In Vitro Performance Characteristics of Foam Lite ConvaTec WHRI 4680 MS132. 25/04/16 Data on File, ConvaTec Inc. 2. Meuleneire F, Rücknagel H. Soft silicones Made Easy. Wounds International 2013 (May). Available from: www.woundsinternational
Spend over $50 on any online order to receive FREE delivery. Orders below $50 will incur a $7.95 inc GST.
Click here to view Independence Australia's complete shipping policy.