Allevyn Life Foam Sacrum Dressing 21.6cmx23cm
Free Delivery on orders over $50
• Five-layer design is ideal for pressure ulcer prevention, as well as exudate management
• Redistributes pressure more evenly than traditional foam dressings
• Helps prevent bacterial contamination
• Highly conformable with a wide adhesive border
• Masking layer helps shield the visibility of exudate
ALLEVYN* LIFE Sacrum is indicated for wound management by secondary intention on shallow, granulating wounds, chronic and acute exudative wounds, full- and partial-thickness wounds including: pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, infected wounds, malignant wounds, surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, donor sites, skin tears, and fungating ulcers. Can be used in conjunction with INTRASITE* Gel for necrotic or sloughy wounds. Also indicated for pressure ulcer prevention on intact skin as part of a pressure ulcer prevention protocol.
Do not use ALLEVYN* LIFE dressings with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions (e.g. EUSOL) or hydrogen peroxide, as these can break down the absorbent polyurethane component of the dressing. If reddening or sensitization occurs, discontinue use.
Spend over $50 on any online order to receive FREE delivery. Orders below $50 will incur a $7.95 inc GST.
Click here to view Independence Australia's complete shipping policy.