I am having trouble at the checkout page. What should I do?
Please check the below points if you are having difficulty completing your order:
- Make sure you tick ‘I accept the Terms and Conditions’ box.
- If you have an account with us, make sure you are logged in.
- If you see any error messages such as ‘This is a required field’ or ‘Please select one of the options’ in red, make sure all of those fields are completed.
- Try using desktop computer or laptop if you are using mobile phone or tablet, as we are in the process of making our website mobile/tablet responsive.
I am not sure if my order went through.
Once your order is completed, you will be directed to the page that states 'Your order has been received' and you will be sent an order confirmation email. You can also see your order history fromthe 'My account' page. To see your 'My account' page, please visit our online store, login and click the 'My account' button in the top right corner of the web page.
I can't login to my account. What should I do?
Depending on the account type you have, please click the 'Personal' or 'Business' button at the top right corner of our online store. Please type your email address and password you previously created and press the 'login' button. If you forgot your password, please type your email address and click the 'Forgot Your Password?' button under the password field. You will receive an email to reset your password.
I received an email stating that I left items in my shopping basket. Will I receive these items?
No. Such emails are sent automatically to customers who placed items in their shopping baskets but have not completed their orders. These emails are sent as a friendly reminder to complete your order. To receive items shown in the email, simply return to your shopping basket to complete your order. If you no longer wish to purchase these items, no further action is required and you will not be charged unless the order is completed.
I received an email stating that I have left items in my shopping cart but when I returned to the webpage, it states 'Your shopping basket is empty'. I am confused.
We try to save your shopping basket to make it easier for you to pick up where you left. However, sometimes it doesn't work - this could happen because:
- You clicked the link to your shopping basket using a different device or browser from the one you were shopping with before.
- You were logged in while shopping but logged out when you clicked the link.
- It has been a while since you left your items in your shopping basket.
Please try using the same device/browser or logging in and you may be able to recover your shopping basket.
I received an email stating that I left items in my shopping basket, although I already ordered my items over the phone. Do I need to do anything?
No. These emails are sent automatically based on your shopping basket status at our webstore. If you have already made an order over the phone, you do not need to do anything. You will receive the order you made over the phone.
If you require further assistance, please submit an online form to our Customer Service team.