Sensura Convex Light Stoma Bag Midi 15 33mm
Free Delivery on orders over $50
SenSura 1-piece closed is available with flat or convex baseplates. The broad assortment consists of various pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque colour, with or without inspection window. Inspection window is a transparent window that makes it easy to position the adhesive around your stoma, combining the discretion of an opaque pouch with the convenience of a window.
SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin care
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live everyday with confidence:
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
- SenSura 1-piece closed has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Integrated filter - avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour
- Removal ear - makes it easy to remove the adhesive without leaving residues on the skin, allowing for more comfortable pouch changes
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water repellent, allowing for easy drying after a wash or swim
SenSura 1-piece closed is available with Convex light. The oval shape of the Convex light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your stoma care nurse for more information about Convex light.
Spend over $50 on any online order to receive FREE delivery. Orders below $50 will incur a $7.95 inc GST.
Click here to view Independence Australia's complete shipping policy.