NO-STING SKIN-PREP is a liquid film-forming skin protectant that minimises stinging1. On application to intact or damaged skin, it forms a protective interface that helps protect intact and damaged skin from irritation due to urinary and faecal incontinence, bodily fluids, adhesive trauma, and friction.
NO-STING SKIN-PREP offer the following benefits:
- Available in a choice of 3 sterile formats; spray, swabs and wipes.
- Non-irritating and alcohol free formulation which reduces the potential for stinging
- Fast drying time of under 30 seconds
- Effective waterproof and breathable barrier for up to 96 hours (4 days)
- The unique polymer formulation means only one coat is needed to form a protective film
- Once applied the film is clear, providing constant visibility of the skin and peri-wound area.
- Applies easily, even on areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patient's skin and will not crack or peel.
From managing your unique continence needs to caring for someone experiencing incontinence. Independence Australia has bought together our top continence articles, tips, tricks and resources to assist you in your everyday continence needs.
Whether you are after children's nutrition, skin care or well-being advice. Independence Australia has put togetehr their collection of children's health articles, sourced from industry leaders and health professionals.
Wounds come in many shapes and sizes, each requiring specific care. From how to manage wound odours to looking after your new tattoo. Independence Australia's wound care health hub contains a range of articles, tips and tricks to assist you caring for any wound.
Malnutrition is something most of us associate with developing countires. However, it occurs around Australia and you or a family member could be at risk. Our health experts have put together tips and tricks for recognsiing and addressing malnutrition.