Fixomull Stretch Tape 15cm
Free Delivery on orders over $50
Fixomull Stretch is a wide area adhesive tape made from a white, stretchable, non-woven polyester dressing sheet coated with skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive on quick-release backing paper. The adhesive ensures the dressing is firmly secured on all sides and cannot slip or become detached.
Fixomull Stretch is permeable to moisture and air, reducing the risk of maceration. It is also radiotransparent, so it does not need to be removed for either radiotherapy or X-ray examinations. It can be cut to the required size, which means it can be tailored to protect the entire wound dressing against contamination.
Ideal for use on frequently mobile and highly contoured parts of the body.
Fixomull Stretch features:
- Economical, cut to the required size for many uses
- Save on material with no unnecessary wastage
- Skin-friendly and safe
- Hypo-allergenic polyacrylate adhesive adheres reliably
- Soft backing material of non-woven polyester conforms to body contours
- Air and moisture-permeable
|Profile||SOLD BY THE METER|
Spend over $50 on any online order to receive FREE delivery. Orders below $50 will incur a $7.95 inc GST.
Click here to view Independence Australia's complete shipping policy.