Foam Lite 10x20cm
Free Delivery on orders over $50
FOAM LITE ™ ConvaTec self-adhesive foam is used for the treatment of mild and non-exacerbating, difficult-to-heal and acute wounds.
Under medical supervision, FOAM LITE ™ ConvaTec can also be used to treat chronic and acute wounds, such as but not limited to:
- Leg ulcers, pressure ulcers and diabetic wounds.
- Surgical wounds (eg secondary healing postoperative wounds and donor areas).
- Partial (second degree) burns.
- Traumatic wounds (eg abrasions, broken wounds, minor cuts and broken skin surfaces).
Structure and mechanism of action
FOAM LITE ™ ConvaTec is a thin, shapable polyurethane foam.
The bandage consists of a waterproof outer polyurethane film, an absorbent foam layer and a soft silicone adhesive layer. The exterior waterproof film protects against viruses and bacteria and protects the wound from external contaminants, thereby reducing the risk of infection.
Three synergic layers:
- A gentle top layer containing viral and bacterial gums,
- Slim, flexible, soft foam layer that provides mild drainage and helps maintain the wet wound environment,
- Perforated, fine, skin-friendly silicone adhesive layer for easy placement and repositioning. It can be removed atraumatically from the wound and wound area.
Spend over $50 on any online order to receive FREE delivery. Orders below $50 will incur a $7.95 inc GST.
Click here to view Independence Australia's complete shipping policy.