UrgoTul is a non-occlusive flexible contact layer composed of a polyester mesh impregnated with hydrocolloid particles (CMC) dispersed in a lipophilic layer.
It is derived from exclusive and patented TLC (Technology Lipido-Colloid) which ensures UrgoTul to be non-greasy to the touch while maintaining a moist environment by not drying out.
- Creates and maintains a moist environment promoting healing (fibroblast proliferation)
- Painless removal with no trauma to the wound and protection of surrounding skin
- UrgoTul is indicated for the management of acute wounds and chronic wounds at the granulation and epithelialisation stage
- UrgoTul is also intended for the management of Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Flexible, UrgoTul is particularly indicated to cover awkwardly placed wounds and to wick deep wounds
UrgoTul can be be left in place for up to 7 days depending on the wound.
Spend over $50 on any online order to receive FREE delivery. Orders below $50 will incur a $7.95 inc GST.
Click here to view Independence Australia's complete shipping policy.