Mepilex Silicone Dressing 10cmx20cm
Free Delivery on orders over $50
Mepilex is a soft and highly conformable silicone foam dressing that absorbs exudate and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac technology prevents Mepilex from sticking to the wound bed yet adheres gently to the surrounding skin allowing easy application of secondary fixation. The Safetac layer also ensures that the dressing can be changed without damaging the wound or surrounding skin or subjecting the patient to additional pain. Mepilex absorbs exudate effectively and ensures a low risk of maceration.
- Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin upon removal
- Promotes comfort during wear
- May be lifted and adjusted without losing its adherent properties
- Minimises the risk of maceration
- May remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound
- May be used under compression bandages
- May be cut to size
- Easy to apply
Areas of use:
- Moderately exuding wounds
- Leg and foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Under compression
- Graft and donor sites
- Traumatic wounds (e.g. skin tears and secondary healing wounds)
Spend over $50 on any online order to receive FREE delivery. Orders below $50 will incur a $7.95 inc GST.
Click here to view Independence Australia's complete shipping policy.